Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 1

Well, Beau, Estes (the Westie) and my future mother in law are currently heading west in my Toyota Corolla (damn, you Toyota! Why'd you mess with a good thing?), packed with the previously mentioned china.

Lost with this new freedom*, I found myself at World Market, buying brightly colored magazine organizers that were on sale (to be used for my writings in the new apartment.) Sigh. I have this nasty habit of really wanting to shop when I'm getting ready to move. I just get anxious for the new place. But like I need one more (or three) thing(s) to pack?

But they are cute and I love them. And they are flat and will pack easily.


sotd: "Don't Cry Baby" by Madeleine Peyroux 


*I expect this will all hit me later and I'll feel lonely. Right now, I just keep looking over my shoulder for puppy, wondering if she needs walked, only to remember--oh, she's not here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment