Friday, May 21, 2010

This is my favorite part




Louis Armstrong
Warm May breeze 
Puppy dog

We now have the wedding photographer, caterer (who can do vegetarian), tents, cake maker, my matron of honor, our officiant & the flower girl. Last week at this time, we had none of these things secured and no idea what we were doing for the rest. 

So I feel accomplished.

Plus, my favorite things so far are that my future sister-in-law is my matron of honor, our very good friend J is our officiant, my college friend C is our photographer, and my niece is the flower girl. With all this in place, it's going to be great.

I've got DJ iPod on, practicing for the big day. Wreckless Eric, a cappella Jeff Buckley, Louis Armstrong, Sinatra, Weezer. 

Plans this weekend: design our wedding invites. I originally wanted to silk screen them, but am running shy of time, so I think we'll just design them on the computer, maybe do some free hand sketching, and print them out via laser jet. 


image via snippet&ink

No comments:

Post a Comment